Genesee County Law Library
900 S. Saginaw Street, 2nd floor
Flint, MI 48502
Monday – Friday*
8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
*Except court closed days.
Open to the public, the law library provides resources available onsite. Computers and Self-Help Center staff (called “navigators”) help visitors find information and court forms on the website and answer basic questions about court procedures. Staff is unable to provide legal advice.
Help for Self-Represented Litigants
- Michigan Self Help Center
- Michigan Legal Help
- Legal Services of Eastern Michigan
- Genesee County Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service
Legal Terms and Definitions
Other Resources Available Onsite:
- 2nd floor room 203
- Monday 9am – 12pm
- Wednesday 1pm – 3pm
Legal Services of Eastern Michigan
- 2nd floor room 201
- Free legal aid & assistance to qualifying individuals.
- Monday 10am to 3:00 pm
- An online legal research service and proprietary database for lawyers and legal professionals available in over 60 countries. This resource is only accessible in-person.
- United States Court
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- United States District Court – Eastern District of Michigan